COVID-19 - Printing Services San Diego
Each one of us has an important role to play in preventing the spread of COVID-19.
The health and well-being of our customers, community, and staff are vitally important to us!
As an essential business, as defined by federal and state guidelines, ReproMagic will remain open for business. Hospitals and health care workers face this challenging time with immense courage. We will support that sacrifice in upholding the quality and safety standards necessary to manufacture critical supply needs.
In June 2019, we held OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) training.
When COVID-19 hit—it was disconcerting, but we felt prepared!
We managed through the San Diego Wildfires (2003, 2005, 2008, 2014, 2017), the 2008 Recession, the 2009 H1N1-Swine Flu—We're ready to face the unique challenges of COVID-19. To reinforce our safety standards, ReproMagic has carried out the following precautions:
March 11, 2020—We revised our IDPRP (Infectious Disease Preparedness and Response Plan) to assess exposure, risks, and alternative means of transmission.
WORK FROM HOME
To reduce contact among our team, we replaced face-to-face client interactions with video and teleconferencing (i.e., Zoom meetings, email updates, phone appointments, texting, etc.).
- We reorganized on-site staff schedules to reduce the number of people within our facility at one time.
- Nonessential work travel has been terminated.
- We've cautioned against using other staff member's phones, desks, offices, or other work tools.
- Signs posted throughout the facility, offer reminders to apply personal hygiene and a clean workstation.
- Disposable towels, hand soap, 60% alcohol-based hand sanitizer, and disinfectants are widely accessible.
- Work stations, and other surfaces, are sterilized daily, using EPA-approved cleaners and other products.